2- We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person.
- We collect personal information from you when you use alwazzanstore.com or its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items oar participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
OUR COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as you name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
2- We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
- Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
- My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft; restricting the posting of personal information.
- Posting your personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
3- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
4- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
5- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
- We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities, troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling will be displayed on the Site.
- This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your permission.
4. We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business.
The consumer has the right to replace or recover the value of a product without prejudice to the stipulated terms and conditions according to the following:
1- Time Frame should not exceed 14 days from the date of purchase unless the stated warranty condition otherwise required by Al-Wazzan United or by norms for a longer period.
2- The original Invoice/Original receipt is required for all returns and exchanges
3- Product should not be opened and should be in its original condition
4- Returned products must be "as new" condition, in its original packing and with warranty cards, manuals & accessories.
5- The Consumer has no right of return and replace a product in the following cases:
- If he was aware of the defect that existed in the product at the time of its purchase and accepted it in its condition, and it was recorded in the purchase invoice.
- If the good or merchandise, by its nature, characteristics, or method of packing or packaging, prevents it from being replaced or returned, such as its exposure to damage or the impossibility of returning it to what it was at the time of purchase in a way that prevents its resale, unless the reason for return and replacement is due to manufacturing defects, violation of mandatory standard specifications, or The goods or merchandise are contrary to what was agreed upon.
- Items that have been damaged or misused.
- Items without accessories such as remote controls, wires and cables.
- The warranty is considered void if the device has been broken, tampered or opened.
6- When a promotional item is returned (in case of the promotion duration is passed), the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount
7- Free Items that were given with purchased items must also be returned, and if those free of charge items were not "as new", there might be an additional charge.
8- Devices shall be replaced or returned whenever they are defective or do not comply with the specifications, or this defect cannot be repaired without compromising their quality.
9- The warranty covers only manufacturing defects that appear during the normal work of the fixed devices according to a technical report by the agent
1- Contact Al Wazzan United Sales Department at 22001010
2- Indicate the reason of the return and get report.
3- The original purchase invoice and warranty card for the devices are required for maintenance and repair at the maintenance department.
4- Submit report to customer service to initiate bank refund. The bank refund will take 7-14 days.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION TERMS
- Delivery will be within 3-5 days
- In case the goods are delivered to the customer’s registered address and he was not available at the address at the time of delivery; he agrees that the goods will be delivered to any person residing with him at the same address, and in case of signing the receipt without making any comments, the customer shall be deemed to have received the goods in good condition.
- The signature of the customer or any of those present at the delivery address on the delivery notice is evidence that the purchased goods have been received in good condition and free from apparent defects.
- The period of the guarantee and warranty is subject to the terms and conditions announced by the authorized agent.
- Any products other than the agencies of Al-Wazzan United Trading Company - its warranty shall be with the authorized agent of those products, and the customer must go directly to the maintenance department of the agent with the original purchase invoice according to the list of approved agents in Al-Wazzan United Company, if the goods or merchandise are included in the guarantee.
- Accessories are not included in the warranty.
- - The product warranty does not cover repairs resulting from misuse, installation by the customer, breakage or repair outside the approved maintenance.